SmartumPay mobile payments
Smartum will settle SmartumPay payments within the period you have requested. The minimum amount is €5, and charges will be deducted from the amount in accordance with the price list. You can modify the minimum settlement amount in the Smartum online service. Please go to your Smartum online service for a summary of the payments made.
• Smartum makes voucher settlements twice a week, and the money is transferred to your account. We pay the value of the voucher, from which a service fee is deducted, to the bank account you have entered into the Smartum online service during registration. Charges will be deducted from the amount in accordance with the price list. The maximum settlement period according to the contract is 14 days.
• The default reference number our system uses for settlements is 2464. If you wish to provide us with a reference number/ message of your own, please write it down on the settlement form in the space allocated to the reference number.
• Validity of the vouchers: You have one month to deliver the vouchers to Smartum after their date of expiry. We will not settle payments for expired vouchers after this.
• If you have any comments regarding settlements, you must make them within 14 weekdays of the date of payment.
Handling and mailing vouchers
• Separate the vouchers from each other.
• Please do not staple, glue or tape the vouchers together. Do not place anything between the vouchers.
• Stack all the vouchers so that the same side faces up and bind them together using for example a rubber band.
• The serial numbers on the vouchers must be visible.
• Please take care to fill in the correct information on the form. Also make sure that
your customer number is on the form. The person who fills in the form is responsible for the accuracy of the information.
• If the form is preprinted, please do not write on the preprinted information. If there are any mistakes in the preprinted information, please contact our customer service, and we will send you an amended version.
• Tick the box at the bottom if you require more settlement forms.
• Send the top page with the vouchers, and keep the bottom page as your copy.
• Only use forms sent by Smartum or printed from our website.
• If you accept both Smartum Exercise vouchers and Smartum Exercise and culture vouchers, please indicate the number of vouchers for each voucher type on the settling form.
• Send the vouchers with the settlement forms to Smartum Oy, Yrjonkatu 11 B, 00120 Helsinki. Please use enough stamps to cover the postage and to ensure delivery.
It's also possible to deliver the vouchers directly to Smartum's office. When you bring vouchers to Smartum's office, you will find a mail box on our main door where you can drop the envelope. The hatch holds a shell about 3 cm thick. Remember the included settlement form.
• Smartum cannot be held liable for any deliveries lost by the postal service. We recommend a registered letter or insured mailing by your own expence.
• If you are submitting both Exercise vouchers and Exercise and culture vouchers for settlement, you can post them in a single envelope, but please divide them into separate bundles. Please do not place more than 800 vouchers in one envelope.
• Vouchers that expire in the end of the year (31.12.) must be delivered to Smartum so that they arrive at the office 31.1. next year at the latest.