Here’s how you can charge the QR code:
1. Log in to the online service with the Venue manager credentials.
Select "QR payment" from the left menu.
2. Please check that the customer is using the correct benefit type.
• Exercise, Culture, Massage, Commute or Lunch.
• Agree with the customer on the amount to be debited from his/her Smartum account.
3. Enter the customer's QR code number series in the field provided in the QR payment section and click "Proceed".
• The customer's name and remaining balance appear on the screen.
• Enter the agreed amount and, if desired, a message that will appear in your billing history information.
4. Confirm the charge with the “Confirm” button. You can see the successful charge in your Transactions History. If you find that you have made an incorrect charge, you can cancel it within the same day via the “Refund” button.